1. I miss your cock inside me baby, when are you coming home?
2. That little thing you do with your tongue inside me, it’s insane.
3. How can I please you? Can I suck on you a little?
4. Do you want to dive inside? I’m nice and wet for you.
5. I can’t stop thinking about what you did with your dick the last time we were together. It’s magic.
6. How do you do the things you do in bed? You make me all wet and bothered.
7. I have no powers of concentration right now. All I can think of us sitting on top of your hard cock.
8. I want you to fuck me from behind next time.
9. What is your fantasy? What should we try next? I’d like to fuck you in the shower.
10. No matter how far you are, I can feel your dick inside me.
11. I’m not wearing anything under this robe, and I’m touching myself thinking of you.
12. What do you want me to do to your cock when I see it again?
13. You have the hottest ass I’ve ever seen.
14. I want you to look into my eyes while you penetrate me deeply.
15. How fast do you want to come?
16. I’ve been thinking of how perfectly you fit inside of me.
17. Remember that time that you fucked me against the wall?
18. I can still taste your dick on my lips.
19. I can’t get enough of your cock. It’s like my food.
20. It’s official, I’ve been dickmatized.
21. I want your cock and no one else’s.
22. My pussy is just for you.
23. I’d love to sit on you all day long.
1. When you pull my hair, it makes me want to come.
2. I want you all the way inside me, give me all of you.
3. Your cock is so delicious.
4. Why can’t I have you like this all the time, you’re my new addiction.
5. Your body feels like heaven. I’m insatiable.
6. This cock is all I need, and maybe some air.
7. Your dick is so full. It feels amazing.
8. When you hold my buttocks that way, It makes me explode.
9. What naught little thing do you want me to do to you next?
10. You have no idea what you’ve gotten yourself into. I’m going to be your sex slave.
11. Yes, that’s what I like. That is so hot. Fuck me more.
12. Fuck me more I’m going to cum.
13. I want to make you come so hard.
14. Let’s fuck again. I want more.
15. I’m going to wear you out.
16. Let me get on top of your cock, sweetie.
17. You need to grab my tits and hold them while I cum.
18. You’re so naughty.
19. I’m your naughty girl.
20. Your cock is huge.
21. I want it inside of me as soon as possible.
22. Fuck me now, I can’t wait.
23. How do you want me to fuck you? Like this?
24. Slow and easy, or fast and crazy. I’ll fuck you however you like.
25. Do you want to watch me suck you?
26. I love when you’re hard.
27. Stop being such a walking turn on.
28. I wish you could be inside me forever.
29. You make me so wet it doesn’t feel real.
30. Why do you drive me so crazy?
31. God you turn me on so much it’s not fair.
32. Stop being so delicious.
33. You are giving me an oral fixation.
34. I wish I could eat you for breakfast.
35. You drive me crazy.
36. You are so hot it is wild.
37. You’re driving me crazy… in the best way.
38. You are the biggest turn on.
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন